Club For Growth Action
Affiliated Organization: Club for Growth
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
For more information, please see our campaign finance methodology page. Lobbyist bundling data is described on our lobbyist bundling methodology page.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's May 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Club For Growth Action Download all independent expenditures made by Club For Growth Action
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent David H. DewhurstOppose $4,023,484 Richard G LugarOppose $947,996 Jon BruningOppose $714,747 Wilford R. CardonOppose $544,845 Richard E MourdockSupport $517,693 John Scott KeadleSupport $461,182 Ted CruzSupport $441,611 Eric D HovdeOppose $429,440 Tommy G. ThompsonOppose $319,387 Richard HudsonOppose $199,914
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000