David H. Dewhurst
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, TX
Campaign Finance$12,919,703 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's May 9, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to David H. Dewhurst Download all independent expenditures for or against David H. Dewhurst
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $12,919,703 #1 of 236 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $17,064,913 #48 of 236 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $1,349,339 #1 of 236 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Club For Growth ActionOppose $4,023,484 Club for GrowthOppose $4,023,484 Conservative Renewal Political Action Committee (PAC)Support $398,000 Freedomworks For AmericaOppose $32,663
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block