Restore Our Future, Inc.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's October 17, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Restore Our Future, Inc. Download all independent expenditures made by Restore Our Future, Inc.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Barack ObamaOppose $88,572,359 Rick SantorumOppose $20,874,393 Newt GingrichOppose $18,730,788 Mitt RomneySupport $13,919,922
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000