- Office Held:
- US House, PA
- Office Sought:
- US House, PA
Mark S. Critz (born January 5, 1962) is the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 12th congressional district, serving since the special election in 2010. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$1,729,208 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's June 30, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,729,208 #62 of 1418 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,346,174 #312 of 1418 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $428,275 #43 of 1418 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Working for Us PACSupport $31,812 Service Employees International UnionSupport $16,684 United SteelworkersSupport $4,888 Workers' VoiceSupport $4,095 Afl-CioSupport $4,095 Natl Cmte to Preserve Social SecuritySupport $1,219
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event May 26, 2012
- Pirates Baseball Game at PNC Park
March 20, 2012
- Breakfast at Johnny's Half Shell
Feb. 2, 2012
- Groundhog Day Breakfast at Sonoma Restaurant and Wine Bar