Founded in 1875, Proskauer Rose, formerly known as Proskauer Rose Goetz & Mendelsohn, LLP, is one of the United States' largest law firms, providing a wide variety of legal services to clients throughout the United States and around the world from offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Boston, Boca Raton, Chicago, Newark, New Orleans, São Paulo, London, Hong Kong, and Paris.
Campaign Finance$150,475 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Proskauer Rose
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National Venture Capital Assn $160,000 Reed Elsevier Inc $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.1935
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Proskauer Rose" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
- Toggle 3 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2011-12 The International Union of Painters and Allied Trades Finishing Trades Institute (the Plan or the Applicant) [Application No. L–11625] 2011
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2011-11 H–E–B Brand Savings and Retirement Plan (the Plan) and H.E. Butt Grocery Company (the Company) (Together, the Applicants) [Application No. D–11642] 2011
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2011-20 William W. Etherington IRA (the IRA) [Application No. D–11632] 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Family Offices 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Proskauer Rose" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee