- Office Held:
- US House, OR
- Office Sought:
- US House, OR
BONAMICI, Suzanne, a Representative from Oregon; born in Detroit, Wayne County, Mich., October 14, 1954; A.A., Lane Community College, Eugene, Oreg. 1978; B.A., University of Oregon, Eugene, Oreg., 1980; J.D., University of Oregon, Eugene, Oreg., 1983; lawyer, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C.; lawyer, private practice; staff, Oregon state house of representatives; member of Oregon state house of representatives 2007-2008; member of Oregon state senate, 2008-2011; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Twelfth Congress by special election to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of United States Representative David Wu (January 31, 2012-present).
Campaign Finance$2,185,252 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's June 30, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Suzanne Bonamici Download all independent expenditures for or against Suzanne Bonamici
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,185,252 #31 of 1418 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,937,504 #432 of 1418 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $253,098 #21 of 1418 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteSupport $658,584 EMILY's ListSupport $47,126 Women Vote!Support $47,126 Planned ParenthoodSupport $10,160 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaSupport $49
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block