- Office Held:
- US House, GA
- Office Sought:
- US House, GA
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Phil Gingrey
John Phillip "Phil" Gingrey, (born July 10, 1942, Augusta, Georgia) is the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 11th congressional district, serving since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is located in the northwestern suburbs of Atlanta.
Campaign Finance$1,300,892 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
For more information, please see our campaign finance methodology page. Lobbyist bundling data is described on our lobbyist bundling methodology page.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's June 30, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Phil Gingrey Download all independent expenditures for or against Phil Gingrey
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,300,892 #132 of 1418 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $828,224 #34 of 1418 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $1,776,297 #117 of 1418 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block