- Office Held:
- US House, NM
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, NM
Martin T. Heinrich (born October 17, 1971) is the U.S. Representative for New Mexico's 1st congressional district, serving since 2009. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$2,793,165 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's May 16, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,793,165 #14 of 1418 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,688,404 #80 of 1418 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $1,161,632 #25 of 1418 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Voices Of The American Federation Of Government EmployeesSupport $66,668 Sierra ClubSupport $751
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 21, 2012
- Cocktail Reception at VH Strategies
- Hosted by:
- Patrick Von Bargen, Paul Bock, James Dennis, Bernie Toon, Stephen Ward, Derek Dorn