- Office Sought:
- US House, AZ
Campaign Finance$-2,800 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's July 2, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Jesse Kelly Download all independent expenditures for or against Jesse Kelly
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,038,229 #211 of 1418 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,060,798 #811 of 1418 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $19,456 #72 of 1418 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending House Majority PACOppose $461,563 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $459,580 Citizens UnitedSupport $120,000 American CrossroadsSupport $99,252 American Action NetworkSupport $80,916 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $30,000
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.