- Office Held:
- US Senate, AL
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, AL
SESSIONS, Jefferson Beauregard III (Jeff), a Senator from Alabama; born in Hybart, Ala., December 24, 1946; attended the public schools; graduated from Huntingdon College, Montgomery 1969; graduated from University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa 1973; admitted to the Alabama bar in 1973, and engaged in the practice of law in Russellville 1973-1975; served in the U.S. Army reserves, attaining the rank of captain 1973-1977; practiced law in Mobile 1977-1981; United States Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama 1981-1993; Alabama Attorney General 1994-1996; elected as a Republican to the United States Senate in 1996; reelected in 2002, and again in 2008 for the term ending January 3, 2015.
Campaign Finance$86,820 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's March 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Jeff Sessions Download all independent expenditures for or against Jeff Sessions
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 7, 2012
- Lunch at Johnny's Half Shell
March 14, 2012
- Annual Season Dinner at Bobby Van's Grill