Howard P Mckeon
- Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
McKEON, Howard P. (Buck), a Representative from California; born in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, Calif., September 9, 1938; graduated from Verdugo Hills High School, Tujunga, Calif.; B.S., Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1985; business owner; chairman and trustee, William S. Hart School District, Santa Clarita Valley, Calif., 1979-1987; bank executive; mayor and council member, Santa Clarita Valley, Calif., 1987-1992; member, California Republican Central Committee, 1988-1992; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Third and to the nine succeeding Congresses (January 3, 1993-present); chair, Committee on Education and the Workforce (One Hundred Ninth Congress); chair, Committee on Armed Services (One Hundred Twelfth Congress) .
Campaign Finance$1,393,161 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's May 16, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Howard P Mckeon Download all independent expenditures for or against Howard P Mckeon
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,393,161 #117 of 1418 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $862,687 #156 of 1418 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $826,702 #109 of 1418 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Larry Duncan, Lockheed Martin $20,000