- Office Held:
- US Senate, CA
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, CA
Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein (pronounced /ˈfaɪnstaɪn/; born June 22, 1933) is the senior U.S. Senator from California and a member of the Democratic Party. Feinstein was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 1992, was re-elected in 1994, 2000 and in 2006 for a term ending in January 2013. She also served as 38th Mayor of San Francisco from 1978 to 1988.
Campaign Finance$5,018,749 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's May 16, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $5,018,749 #5 of 236 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $11,258,401 #25 of 236 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $2,624,395 #2 of 236 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending California Vote By Mail Voter GuideSupport $12,500 Cops Voter GuideSupport $12,500 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaSupport $2,188
Donor Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event May 17, 2012
- Reception for Women on the Road to the Senate: 12 and counting at The W Hotel - DC
April 19, 2012
- Breakfast at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Hosted by:
- Manny Ortiz, Alfred Mottur, Elizabeth Gore, Michael Levy