- Office Held:
- US House, IL
- Office Sought:
- US House, IL
Robert Todd "Bobby" Schilling (born January 23, 1964) is the U.S. Representative for Illinois's 17th congressional district, serving since 2011. A member of the Republican Party who identifies as a conservative, he was backed by the Tea Party in the November 2010 election. He defeated incumbent Democrat Phil Hare 53 percent to 43 percent.
Campaign Finance$2,265,532 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's October 17, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,265,532 #76 of 717 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,955,931 #72 of 717 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $322,510 #245 of 717 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $2,794,079 House Majority PACOppose $591,519 Service Employees International UnionOppose $257,277 EMILY's ListOppose $248,394 Women Vote!Oppose $248,394 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $150,207 Service Employees International Union Pea-FederalOppose $70,352 Lunch Pail Republicans Independent Expenditure Only CommitteeSupport $58,730 Yg Network Inc.Support $38,600 New Prosperity FoundationSupport $16,000
Donor Informationcovers through June 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 12, 2012
- Fishing on the White River at Gaston's White River Resort
Aug. 10, 2012
- Luncheon at Forest Hills Country Club
Aug. 7, 2012
- Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres at TPC Deere Run
- Hosted by:
- Quad City Automobile Retailers
June 21, 2012
- Lunch at Johnny's Half Shell
June 6, 2012
- Reception at 21st Century Townhouse
- Hosted by:
- Honorable Jack Fields, Transportation Intermediaries Association PAC