- Office Held:
- US House, OH
- Office Sought:
- US House, OH
William Leslie "Bill" Johnson (born November 10, 1954) is the U.S. Representative for Ohio's 6th congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$1,849,398 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's October 17, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,849,398 #126 of 718 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,652,797 #110 of 718 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $259,656 #282 of 718 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $2,035,361 House Majority PACOppose $397,282 Workers' VoiceOppose $196,568 Afl-CioOppose $196,568 Service Employees International Union Pea-FederalOppose $76,933 Service Employees International UnionOppose $76,933 Trust In Small BusinessSupport $5,017 Right to LifeSupport $4,881 National Right To Life Victory FundSupport $1,566 Independent Women's VoiceSupport $1,369
Donor Informationcovers through June 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block