Yg Action Fund
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's June 30, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Yg Action Fund Download all independent expenditures made by Yg Action Fund
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent John F TierneyOppose $818,200 Mike McIntyreOppose $778,245 William EnyartOppose $557,750 Mark CritzOppose $529,365 John Scott KeadleOppose $448,975 Lois Jane FrankelOppose $435,905 John BarrowOppose $162,600 Richard HudsonSupport $75,750 Adam KinzingerSupport $52,000
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000
Standardized Donation Informationcovers through June 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars