Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. It is incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's September 30, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers through June 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying On Behalf of Intuit Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount OB-C Group $360,000 C2 Group $360,000 Mehlman Vogel Castagnetti Inc $300,000 Dickstein Shapiro LLP $300,000 Madison Services Group $275,000 Franklin Square Group $230,000 Jay Ghazal & Assoc $170,000 Williams & Jensen $120,000 McDermott, Will & Emery $90,000 Becker & Poliakoff $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Small Business,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2569 Free File Program Act of 2011 S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.2528 Taxpayer Freedom to File Protection Act of 2011 S.799 Commercial Privacy Bill of Rights Act of 2011 S.968 PIPA S.727 Bipartisan Tax Fairness and Simplification Act of 2011 H.R.2557 To provide for the establishment of the Tick-Borne Diseases Advisory Committee. S.1796 Free File Program Act of 2011 H.R.611 BEST PRACTICES Act
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intuit Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Early Termination of Waiting Period Under Premerger Notification Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 FNS SNAP: Eligibility, Certification, and Employment and Training Provisions of the Farm Bill of 2008 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.