Hogan Lovells is an international law firm co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom and Washington, D.C., United States. It was formed on May 1, 2010 following the merger of Washington-based Hogan & Hartson and London-based Lovells. The two firms' agreement to merge was announced on 15 December 2009. Hogan Lovells has around 2,500 lawyers and revenues of around US$1.8bn (£1.1bn).
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's June 30, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Hogan Lovells
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Housing Finance Alliance $870,000 Nissan North America $660,000 Atlas Air $460,000 Yurok Tribe $420,000 TPG $360,000 Anschutz Corp $360,000 American Hospital Assn $330,000 Northwestern University $330,000 Drummond Co $290,000 Biotechnology Industry Organization $270,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary July 13, 2012 Odebrecht Construction Inc Monitor provisions of the House and Senate Defense Authorization legislation, HR 4310. View registration July 13, 2012 SNCF America Inc. S634 and House counterpart, H.1193, the Holocaust Rail Justice Act View registration July 2, 2012 Tognum America, Inc Duty suspension legislation View registration June 28, 2012 Mechanical Contractors of America 2013 National Defense Authorization Act View registration May 23, 2012 gTangible Corporation We will be assisting the company with identifying programs for security/related services. View registration
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hogan Lovells" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
- Toggle 4 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for NUEDEXTA™, U.S. Patent No. 5,206,248 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for NUEDEXTA™, U.S. Patent No. RE38,115 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meeting Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 2 DOE Applications for Presidential Permits: Northern Pass Transmission LLC 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Phosphorus Water Quality Standards for Florida Everglades 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Republic Airline Inc. d/b/a Republic Airlines - Exemption - U.S.-Bahamas 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA Petition of Shuttle America Corporation - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Premarket Approval for NovoCure, Ltd. NovoTTF-100A System, P100034 Approved 4/8/11 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Proposed Modification to the June 1, 2006 MOA FAA/Subscriber Memorandum of Agreement for ASDI/NASSI Industry Access and Request for Comments 2011