Etherton & Assoc
Campaign Finance$5,062 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Etherton & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Lockheed Martin $120,000 SAIC Inc $120,000 Computer Sciences Corp $90,000 General Dynamics $90,000 Mantech International $90,000 BAE Systems $90,000 Boeing Co $90,000 Picerne Military Housing $90,000 SAP America $90,000 SAP America $90,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6523 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary May 25, 2012 Consortium for Energy, Environment and Demilitarization Implementation of other transaction authority in title 10 U.S.C. View registration