Conservative Action Fund
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's March 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Conservative Action Fund Download all independent expenditures made by Conservative Action Fund
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Markwayne MullinSupport $49,706 Spencer BachusOppose $26,829 Kate MarshallOppose $11,050 David I. WeprinOppose $9,237 Scott BeasonSupport $8,373 Mark AmodeiOppose $2,250 Robert L. TurnerSupport $2,250
Standardized Donation Informationcovers through 2011. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars